Saturday, August 18 
Ear infection news: So i go back to the health center on friday complaining that not only does the prescribed eardrops not work, but it has plugged up my ear also! So the doc takes a look into my ear and goes "Is that a cotton ball?" And i gasp, "oh my gosh is it?! The other doctor told me to use a cotton ball..." So he steps out and brings back this long scissor-prong thing and fishes out the small cotton ball. I was like "oh my God i can hear now!" "Don't call me God" was his smart ass response. He gave me oral antibiotics to treat my ear infection instead of the useless drops then told me to get out hehe. Last night was another great party at the Sigma Pi house. I haven't drank in so long that i got pretty tipsy off a few drinks. We had a slight flea problem in our house so we bombed our house this morning with those home fogger things. Had to get up somewhat early. One of my classes got cancelled so i had to rearrange my schedule. I hate having to add/drop classes on the 1st week of school. I've also been busy trying to get 70 GOOD LOOKING shirts for recruitment (sorority). Plus I'm designing the screenpring la la la it's much more difficult than you think esp with a time restraint.