Thursday, August 16 
Since I've moved in i've gotten flea bites and an ear infection. Last night i put in my prescription eardrops into my left ear and it plugged up my ear! It is STILL plugged up. It's like throwing off my equillibrium or something like that cuz i just feel weird. I'm afraid i'm going deaf. Last night i went to a trance club up in LA. Very cool, very fun. Tonight I'm going to a regular local club my friends and i always go to and tomorrow i'm partying it up one last time before school starts. Oh yes, I am making a hard conscious effort to party like a rock star while i can. I met my abercrombie kids manager up here this morning and i'm getting transferred up. It is a grand-opening store so i'm quite excited to be a part of it all. The weather up here is like 10 degrees warmer than San Diego and i can't help but complain about it everyday. Everytime i step out to do some errands i end up sweating like a dog. Gee, can't wait till school starts! This morning i was thinking, during the summer i should have done this, i should have done that. Aw man! Oh well i'm over it. It's the middle of August and i start school in 3 days. Accepting it.