Wednesday, January 9 
I am very excited about the izone that Jon has let me keep in my possession on temporary loan until he comes back. I want to have a wall of izones yay!! I finally bought a pair of black boots- it has flames on them. I'm very picky about shoes. Get this- it was on sale for $15! woo hoo. I come home to show them off to my dad and he lectures me for not buying "quality" shoes such as real leather shoes that would be longer lasting. Who cares? I'll probably hate them in a couple years. PB is great. Dope clothes and shoes and all at a decent price. I will regret saying this later, but I am kinda ready to go back up to school and start my semster. I think i even miss my friends, despite how much they have annoyed me last semester. I have exhausted San Diego. Time to return to reality. There is much to get accomplished before school starts. My grades for this past semester are posted and they are shit. Much worse than i expected. I plan on being a studying machine this semester to boost my GPA back up. All this pressure is giving me cold feet about my Presidency this year. But I am woman, hear me roar. Roar.