Wednesday, January 2
|
Ok it is my 3rd week of break and i have...oh my gosh i just calulated that i hve a 7 week break this year instead of the usual 6! Damn I am just wasting my life away! Yes, i am once again extremely bored so Jon has suggested that i blog. what a great idea. Well this break has been eventful so far but the majority of my blogger audience has already heard about it and i think i've exhausted myself out from telling the Vegas story. In a nutshell, it was a blast! My 1st time being 21 in Vegas was a whole new experience and Vegas will probably never be that generous to me ever again. Well, who knows? Moving on...I went on a blind date last week with my good friend's cousin who attends UCSD. My friend's mom has been talking about this kid for months and was so excited for our date. No pressure. Sounded like a nice guy on the phone. "Nice," a good word to describe a less than ordinary fellow who has no obvious flaws. Ok hello, you're not cute and you're not funny and i'm really looking forward to home. I should have known when my friend kept emphasizing "nice" and "smart." Thank God watching Beautiful Mind took up most of the night's time. I don't have a type but i know what my type is not. I am really not a superficial person- i've had plenty of crushes on non-hot guys but it is their personality that really attracts me. Aaron is the type of guy I wouldn't normally give a second thought about meeting or getting to know had we not been set up. Negative 4 stars. 1st and last blind date EVER. I have already somehow talked my way out of my new year's goal to hit the gym ASAP. New resolution: go to (free) gym when back up at school. Sounds good to me. |
|