Tuesday, January 29 
School hasn't even started and I'm already finding little time to blog. I've been spending the last 2 weeks contacting people and making plans for the "sorority semester." This is gonna be a toughie because i've just recently put my life on a career-oriented perspective and this has never happened before. I look forward to this year tho. I will look back and wonder how i did such a kick ass job! =P
I hate being back at school and having to find my own way to a meal. Oh yeah I got a new roomate. She's the new VP. It's funny how my roomates progress. Shannon= low maintance: t-shirt and jeans girl kinda like me (maintenance meaning how much they care about looks, clothes, etc.) Erin=low maintenance but still cares: she's more into the khakis and polos look. Mandy=higher maintenance: sometimes styles my hair for me, picks out my outfits; shop-aholic. And then there's Fernanda (present)= high maintenace: has prob over 20 designer purses, has spent $400 on hair. I would like to say goodnite now. Good night.