Saturday, January 5 
Since this week has mainly consisted of me sitting on my ass watching movies, let's talk about movies. I don't really have a favorite movie however, I really like The Beach. Please don't shoot it down just because Mr. di Caprio is in it. Besides, he really does do good work. I like weird movies and I think you'd agree it's a bit weird but in a great way. Even the music is good. Just watch it. Moving on. today i watched Chasing Amy, again. I guess it's kinda a guy movie but i like it a lot. Very raw. Nuff said. Next movie for discussion: About Adam. I think it's new on video. Kate Hudson is in it- Brittish speaking. It is such a fucked up movie! Pardon my french. The movie revolves around this guy who is dating Kate Hudson's character and he becomes like the forbbin fruit for the rest of the family. He sleeps with her sister and her brother's wife, basically anything. And somehow in the end it is all ok. I'm not getting the point accross. Anyhow, it is a definite rental for a random night. And There goes a pointless blog. Oh yeah- let us welcome my friend Melissa of Chicago, IL (home to San Diego, CA) to our blogger world. She dances as an occupation, let us all envy her. She just had her first blog tonight. www.melcab.blogspot.com. Yes thank you, thank you, I am the new blogging ambassador.