Saturday, June 8
How they rationalize to charge you $174 for a "processing fee" for a gym membership amazes me. Luckily, the emaciated coked-out Sarah Michelle Gellar look is in. Coke would cost more in the long run so I guess they've cut us a pretty good deal.
Last night my friends and I made some pretty good prank calls that would have made you pee your pants. We got some pretty good reactions from various suckers. It was great.
On to more mature news... I'm going to be a counselor for Camp Titan, a camp for underpriviledged kids from Orange County. It's an entire week from June 15-22. I'm excited because I hear the experience is unforgettable. Plus, adpi has raised a lot of money for this camp and it'll be cool to see what this money goes to.
I feel so useless without school and sorority going on right now. I need to pick up a good hobby. Preferrably one that doesn't require a lot of money. Crap why is that always the dillemma? |
|