Sunday, June 2 
I was not in Vegas long enough! Lost $20 (hey that's a lot for me). My friend won $1000 the 3rd hour we were in vegas putting 2 quarters in a slot machine. Bitch! Ruined my chances of winning the rest of the weekend. haha. We went to Tiffany's and she got her bad self a bracelet. Went to Studio 54 last night and it was as cool as I imagined it. We drank the entire Saturday as soon as we woke up. I was actually having a hard time consuming my alcohol. I'm taking a break so I can appreciate it again. At least one week should be good. Hey this is my first summer as a 21 year old and I'm gonna live it up. I just need to find a job to support my habbit. Ok the angel on my other shoulder is telling me I need to shape up and get on a diet. I know, that sounds so scary because I have never ever wanted or needed to "diet". While my friends and I were dancing at Coyote Ugly and Studio 54, I decided I wanted the stomach of all of those go-go dancers, so damn it, I'm gonna get it this summer!