Thursday, June 26 
Ok lots of catching up to do but I'm paying by the minute and the keys in Europe are all jacked. Flew into Paris Sunday and made it through the day on 3 hours of sleep. Christie and I are getting good at taking short naps in public places. Gay French Parisian model and his partner enthusiastically approached us while Christie and I were trying to get a snap with a sculpted hippo and wanted to take pictures with us with our camera. LOVED Americans and insisted we exchange email addresses. Never met anyone so enthused about Americans but "Jonathan" was great. Made our day. Got "French" kiss kisses so I was excited. Paris is really a despressing place to be without a significant other. There are lovers everywhere, some showing more PDA than others. Some are sweet, some are straight up gross. I could eat crepes and drink Orangina all day. We had at least 2 each for the few days we were in France. GREAT museums. Forget the Louvre. It's all about the Pompidu and the Orsay (I saw tons of Degas paintings and pastels woo hoo!) Went to south of France- Nice for a day and I swam in the Mediterranian Sea! Absolutely beautiful. Issues with train station at Nice so they bused us to a station at the Italian border (for Rome). Bus f-ing hot, was ventilated by 2 small vents and we all sat dripping in our neighbor's sweat for 45 minutes. If we were in CA, there'd be a lawsuit in the making. Arrived in Rome this morning and it is no joke 100 degrees +. But that's ok because this city is full of life and inexpensive SHOPPING. Bought a Pair of La Coste shoes in Paris and the poor shoes are crammed in my backpack. I'm determined to buy at least one item in each city. Rome will be shoping galore- Diesel, Miss Sixty, Gucci, oh yeah baby... Then there's the "where am I gonna pack it problem?" Well that's why brilliant me brought crappy clothing that I'd be willing to ditch. I'm telling you, it is not easy living out of a backpack. We've progressed, or degressed rather, from House to Hotel to now Hostel. But our hostel here in Rome is soo cute. We've been meeting lots of traveling Americans, exchanging tips and stories for each country. On the bus for Rome, met a girl who has lived in France, US, Italy, Denmark, and God knows where else. So she gave us the real dirt on what to see and where to go. Didn't get to party much in France but we hear the nightlife goes off here in Italy and Spain. Can't wait for Spain. Can't wait for Portugal's beachs. We keep hearing stories about people getting mugged or pickpocketed so that's really petrifying me. Major language barrier here in Italy- took us forever to figure out how to buy a metro/bus tix. Other than that, I'm having a blast and I wish all of you could experience this with me! Au Revoir!