Tuesday, July 1
|
Arrived in Zurich, Switzerland this morning and it is raining. We hear it is quite boring here and everything is quite expensive. Yeah that is just about right. We are in the German part of the country and I cant help but cringe or giggle at the German speaking people. German is just so... weird and... ugly heheh. The people here are all very international, aka thez speak at least 3 languages. Tonight we went to a gay bar and watched a drag show in German, which was quite entertaining. Tayo, a gay Harvard college student who is a friend of Christie's friend Monica (got that?), was obviously having a blast. The bathrooms are coed and further in the back are private rooms where I discovered gay men having orgies and what nots... lovely. We are only staying long enough to visit a swiss chocolate factory, eat swiss cheese, and buy a Swiss watch. I thought food in Italy was good but we had authentic Swiss food and it was delicious. Probably the most authentic food yet. Thursday morning we will be back in extreme heat. I actually have to send a package of stuff home tomorrow to aleviate the weight and space in my backpack. I have minor tendonitis in my right ankle. I know, I am constantly falling apart. I hope all of you are getting my postcards already... |
|