Tuesday, July 8
|
I am actually tired of blogging. I can hardly keep up with my journal! Got drunk for the first time this trip in Spain. Went to a cool hip hop club where the Roots were after-partying but I didn´t see em. That night was a blast but I´ll spare you the details. Tame July 4th to say the least. I could have stayed another day and night in Barcelona and I really want to go back soon. Just as I am getting used to this traveling thing, we are now making our way back to England to fly home in a week. I am already thinking about all the things I have to do when I get home- "back to reality..." but I have made lots of goals for myself to accomplish so I am excited to get my life going. I met a girl named Rowena that recognized me from RB. Apparently she´s from class of 99 as well and I had no idea who she was. Friends of my ghetto friends I discovered. Met so many people from California, SD especially. In Madrid for the day right now to catch a train for Paris tonight. Then it is England we go for a few days before returning back to the States. Oh yeah, was in Fatima, Portugal last couple days and that was just way different. Stayed with Christie´s super Catholic Aunt who took us to mass both days we were there. Gave me some time to think about my own walk with God. I have now officially visited 2 of the 3 Catholic capitols of the world- Rome and Fatima. I do miss my friends and I can´t wait to share all that I´ve seen and done. |
|