Sunday, July 13
Liverpool, England. Currently in the home stretch of our vacation so not much going on, just a lot of sleeping. Went out to a bar last Thursday night where Liz from Attomic Kitten was also drinking up. I am already planning out the things that have to get done when I get home. It is a good thing I suppose that there's a drive to get on with my life. I have goals to be accomplished set in writing and it's going to keep me constantly busy so that I hopefully don't freak out on myself again. I changed my flight so that I won't have a 2 night layover in New York City with Christie; I'm tired and I am just really determined to get home I suppose. If it were up to me, I'd keep traveling the world but I definately feel the burden of returning back to reality, which in my case is back to mommy and daddy and seeking a job. And I am quite excited actually.
It has been a wonderful trip and I can honestly say that what I've learned from seeing all these places has taught me a lot about myself and what I want of myself. And in even the most foreign places, I can always somehow relate myself to the people and culture. I can't wait to come back and conquer even more parts of the world hehe. God only knows when the next time I will be able to have a vaction like this again.
My Europe Blog is complete- I will be back in the States Tuesday, July 15, 2003. See y'all soon. |
|