Thursday, July 3
|
Took a swanky train from Zurich Switzerland to Barcelona Spain. The weather is surprisingly so cool and breezy. We had an awesome dinner just right now for only 7 Euros, which is retardedly great. And the clothes are particularly expensive either. I guess everything here really is cheap. We are going to have a nap soon for our siesta and then wake up to party all night long baby. The nightlife is suppose to be off the hook so we are ready to do some damage. I have been meeting people in every country, weather it be friends of friends or complete strangers and it´s been great. We are now on country #6 and at the beginning of week #3. (The Vatican was one country woo hoo!) I decided that I want my kids to be multi-lingual and international, lavish lifestyle permitting. Christie and I decided that when we are retardedly rich one day, we´re gonna call up our friends and be like "Hey let´s meet up in Paris next weekend. We´ll check out the new exhibit at the Orsay." Hellz yeah. I feel like such a spoiled brat being able to travel to all these places so far but then I am put back in my place when I realize I have 2 more weeks left and just about no money left in my account. So maybe I wont be able to buy that Custo shirt in Spain after all. Boo. I still haven´t shaved. I never knew my armpit and leghair had such potential. |
|