Wednesday, January 7 
It occured to me today that I worked. Like, someone gave me a job! And I'm actually doing it...I've become a regular, average person in the office, going through the motions. I use the words "Hot Issue" and "FYI" in my emails. I take multiple trips to the water cooler and the restroom. I finally know what the hell my boss is talking about. I have the ability to instruct the new person in the cubicle next to me that's at least 10 years older, how to do his job... this is obsurd. How did I get here? So what's next? I just keep doing this good worker bee thing in hopes that one day I will become Queen Bee? How do you become Queen Bee anyway? Do they believe in pre-ordained royalty or do they have to work up to it? Or is it a "survival of the fittest" situation? Most healthy, attractive female Bee gets all rights? I'd like to know. I'd like to be Queen Bee.