Wednesday, January 14 
Last night my friend who works for the WB called me up to attend this WB party at Hollywood and Highlands, where all the new shows showcase themselves amongst other WB cast members and industry people blah blah blah. It was probably the first time I stood in a room full of celebs but they were all just familiar faces to me. I don't really get star-struck so I sipped on my free cocktails and mingled. Among the sea of peeps, I saw Jeannie Garth, Torri Spelling, Amanda Bynes, "Angel," Dad from Smallville (sorry no Kristen), Joe Lawrence, Surreal Life peeps Ron Jeremy, Trashelle (both whom I've actually met in the past), Rob van Winkle aka Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, a bunch of new beautiful WB faces I can't name, and random movie actors here and there. Ok this is what really made my week (besides seeing MC Hammer do the Hammer dance): So it's about midnight when more than a few drinks have been consumed by all. Kareoke has began and Trashelle gets on stage and starts singing "Ice Ice Baby." Now, Vanilla is known to get quite pissy at the Vanilla Ice jostering. Infact, he was thrown out earlier in the night for making a huge scene (breaking glasses etc) about old Ice images that were hung up. My friend and I happen to be standing right next to him as the song begins and I'm thinking, oh shit, he's going to get crazy on us, how exciting! I find myself yelling "Rob- get up there!Woo hoo!" Everyone next to us is egging him on. There's some hesitation but he decides to do it- He jumps on stage and takes over the entire song that sent me and the rest of the world into Ice Ice Baby fever when I was in 4th grade. And everyone's singing along. And he sounds just the same. Pure surrealism right there. I heard he hasn't done that in like 10 years. We witnessed history. It ain't happening again people. It was so awesome.