Tuesday, February 17 
Sunday evening I put the Ladder Theory to test and it horribly failed me. The male, whom I am not attracted to WHATSOEVER initiated some heavy flirting which led to an attempt to make out with me. At this point I am trying to decide how I want to handle this situation because unforunately, he's permanently on the friend ladder and there are no hidden variables involved such as alcohol, drugs, etc on our behalfs. After initial reluctance on my end to reciproate, I change my mind and decide I was going to test this speciman out. According to the Ladder Theory, the male is not capable of saying no to a naked woman offering herself, correct? Since he was the initiator of this flirty exchange, I had to assume that I was not considered "wolf ugly" or in the "abyss" on his ladder. So I closed my eyes and turned around to begin my experiment of getting this person I have placed on the "Friends Ladder," seeing if I could get this guy to put out. To my dismay, the child wanted me to "work for it" and insisted I displayed more interest if I wanted to get any. I gasp with my mouth open. I am half-naked, practically raping the guy and he's playing Mr. Tease with me. I'm thinking in my head, "I don't even find you somewhat attractive and you want me to 'work for it'?! I have no desire to make love here, I just want to F* you." Experiment Results: I was rejected of sex by a male after showing obvious intent of just wanting a piece of his ass. Excuse me? I've been misinformed. I was offering completely baggage free sex-what's the problem here? I've never had this happen to me before. Is there something wrong with me? What is wrong with him? Whatever it is, there is definately something VERY WRONG with this picture. I need some serious therapy.