Thursday, March 4 
So I took the okcupid.com test as advised (By their style, I think these are the same people as The Spark.com). The results- " Easy to turn on. Hard to beat. You are The Playstation." Now, at first I was thinking, "Sweet! They think I'm cool." Then I was like, "What the fuck?! They're calling me a Playstation? I'm so insulted!" I'm not insulted because I think what's said is untrue, but rather by the implication of the term "Playstation". It's pointing at me like "Hey you're the slut that everyone loves to fuck around with and you're cool with it- Congrats!" (I even rounded down on people kissed and sex partners!) What it might as well say- "Coolest toy of the season. Boring as hell once you get easy. You are The Playstation." Yay. Gold star for me.
See, I actually told the quiz what to tell me, which is how I got an answer I fearfully faced. It just spells it all out in bold letters for you. I can acknowledge that the whole description is pretty accurate. In fact, it is too accurate. And I resent it for being so. The thing is, I answered the questions with how I am/was but not necessessarily how I wish to be. This is the constant dilemma when I take quizes such as these. Ok, so I'm a Playstaion. But I don't wanna be and I don't like guys that will treat me like one! Therefore all the matches they have for me, The Playstation, are all mismatches! Damn you okcupid, damn you.