Thursday, March 11
|
Today my boss commended me for my work. While I was in her office she said "Oh and Desiree, you've been doing a really great job..." Unbelieveable how a little praise made me feel really good about myself. Although at times I feel it's not challenging enough, I still take my work seriously and I want to be at the top of everything I do. It's hard to stay motivated when your works becomes tedious and mundane. So I'm very appreciative of these words of encouragement, because I really have been conscious of giving it my all, despite my complaints. My goal is to leave this job knowing I've mastered it and have contributed to the company's progress. Unappreciative is the last thing I want to convey. So my spirits are high. Wow, this was like my first unofficial review from my first real job! How exciting! haha. I'm a nerd. |
|