Friday, April 2
|
Aweful anticipation to possible good news and attempting to supress any rising hopes. If all goes well, I will thank God for answering my prayers and freeing me from what feels like a prison. If all doesn't go well, I will start praying to Minervah. What kills me is that the determining factor comes down to a feline. A very snooty one at that, rumor says it. A Heathcliff type character I imagine. How tragic and unfortunate on my part if I lost to Heathcliff. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to hold the burdon of having separated a cat-lover and its cat. Oddly enough, I've recently thought long and hard about my current uphappy state. A major part honestly attributes to this commune that I'm suppose to call home. I have refused to come to terms with this place. I have an entire box that is still unpacked, chillin in the corner. I have no desire to furnish my apt. I just can't see myself staying here any longer. This is my opportunity to be freed. Free Des 2k4. |
|