Wednesday, April 14 
How did my life spread out over 3 cities? They're all connected in such close proximity that it makes it difficult for me to isolate myself to my current one. And as a result, I'm packing my weekends in the 2 other towns, sometimes double booking each other. And on a rare occasion, I stay in my weekday town, usually only because friends from the 2 other towns decide to come visit me. When the weekend is over, I leave, they leave. This cycle makes it so that I've made no weekday connections. Monday-Thurs is there just to decide what I want to do with the coming Fri-Sun. Is this healthy for me? Some people enjoy it. I suppose somtimes I do too, but I just feel as though I don't really belong in any one city. I have my own conflict with each so that I don't wish to reside in any one particular place. It's an awful feeling. Make it stop.