Wednesday, May 5
As advised, here are 50 Things About Me:
1. Ice cream makes me really happy
2. Being a late bloomer, I had my first kiss at 16
3. I am partial to Cotton Candy Pink and Baby Blue
4. My 10th grade teacher gave me a referral for eating a cookie in class. Side note: It was recently confirmed by an inside source that he is a homosexual
5. My favorite book is Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby
6. I am passionate about the art of dance, in all forms and styles
7. My mother named me after a famous Chinese singer (my Chinese name)
8. There are some people who only know me as "Lil' Ho"
9. As a child, I never owned a bike, a board game, a real Barbie Doll, a Care Bear, a Cabbage Patch Kid, a My Little Pony, a Pound Puppy, or Mr. Potatohead. But Legos and a Rainbow Brite I did have!
10. My cousin took me to watch Arachnephobia when I was little and to this day I am still PETRIFIED of spiders
11. I was born at Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla, CA
12. I play Ice Princess too well for my own good
13. I like Orange Tic Tacs
14. I feel lucky to have parents that love me so much
15. I was born on a full moon
16. My Zodiac sign is on the cusp of Virgo and Libra but I identify myself as a Virgo
17. I had a spiral perm between the 3rd and 7th grade
18. My hair has been red, orange, blue, green, purple, and pink
19. I wore my Reef flip flops throughout my entire month-long Europe trip last summer
20. Romantically, I have loved (or what I think is love) 2 people thus far in my life
21. I've never been to Magic Mountain or Knotts Scary Farm, mainly because I'm afraid of roller coasters
22. I'm told I spoke some Spanish with my Spanish baby-sitters when I was 4 even though I don't recall any of it
23. My family has owned 2 dogs that has gotten ran over by a car
24. I had a cameo on the news for a coverage on college Spring-breakers
25. I was elected as the Town Mayer in the 5th grade, where every class was a "town"
26. I seem to have this trend of taking a liking to things from Barcelona- Gaudi art, Custo clothing, Jordi Labanda illustrations
27. I'm afraid that college really will be the best years of my life
28. The girl that made my 7th grade a living hell got knocked up before we graduated high school (Wanna take a shot at her ethnicity?)
29. I believe in ephemeral relationships- that certain people you meet in life are only meant to be meaningful for that one time frame in your life. But not emphemeral marriages.
30. My mother says at 3 I was dancing around the house naked
31. It saddens me that I will never have nieces and nephews of my own
32. Although I possess and demonstrate my ability to be loud and candid, I often feel quite shy and timid with strangers
33. I'm a dog person because I'm really allergic to cat dander, and thus I despise cats.
34. In my next lifetime, if I believed in it and had a choice, I'd want to be a Janet dancer.
35. As of this past weekend, I can say that I've skinny-dipped in the ocean
36. I'm having a hard time thinking about what would be the happiest day of my life, and that worries me
37. I'd like to sail the world on a phatty yaht someday
38. I finally stopped sleeping with my blankie in my early pre-teens, which was actually more like a rag-cloth
39. I've never been camping
40. I fished for the first time this year
41. I was the ASB Vice President in High School, even though I didn't care much for the people who filled it
42. I can identify any given piece in an assorted box of See's chocolates
43. The Smashing Pumkins was my first concert ever. I was the shortest one on the floor.
44. I have crowd-surfed a punk rock show
45. I was in Teen magazine
46. As an infant, I was bald and looked like a boy so my mom used bonnets on me
47. I miss picking the ripe plums off the large plum tree in the backyard of my old home every summer
48. I am still proficient in pager coding
49. Before college, I scoffed at the idea of being a sorority girl. 4 years later I was the President of Alpha Delta Pi and it was the most challenging yet fulfilling experience that will always be a part of me
50. In retrospect, I'm surprised I turned out okay and am only halfway messed up |
|