Thursday, May 27 
It has been a while since I've bought my own scented lotion. You know, like the Bath and Body Works/Victoria Secret ones. It's one of those things that people are always buying and giving females as gifts. Candle and soaps go in that same category. Or maybe it's because my mom stocks up on these items and I just always end up taking her stash (she always gives in to the "Buy 49 get 1 Free!" Promos). Anyhow, I almost found it kind of annoying to be in the store with the array of odd scents and fragrances mixing together, while forcing my olfactory nerves to choose a scent that I'm going to have to smell every single day for as long as that tube of lotion lasts. So finally I commit to a bottle and I purchase it. I've had it for 3 days now and I'm already sick of Juniper Breeze. Perhaps I should have gone with one of Victoria Secret's Garden collection of lotions? Oh man I don't know. I guess I could get both and just switch as I please. Luckily, this is just a tragic lotion dilemma and not a boytoy one.