Tuesday, June 1
I hate to be giving this guy so much blog-publicity, but I must follow-up on the ironic twist of events. Turns out, a)This guy is a good friend/frat bro of xT's brother and b)We've actually met before (last December on an outing with xT's brother's friends) but I don't recall him whatsoever. None of this to his knowledge. I'm shown his Friendster page and decide to add him (dumb move) with the intention of dropping pieces of this information a little at a time. I didn't actually have a game plan of how I'd put an end to this madness. Mind you, I have not replied to the email yet... Email #2 received:
From: Alan Sung
To: Desiree
Subject: hi Desiree!
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 09:02:01 +0000
sup Desiree? i tried sending this message to you on friendster, but that sight is down as usual. here's the recap: i sent you an email a few days ago, but i'm not sure if you ever received it.
hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend. the weekends never seem long enough huh?
i got your info (email, mobile # and work #) from my mom who got it from Wei's mom who got it from your mom. hope that was coo with you. i decided to write you because i didn't want to
seem too forward by calling you when we've never met or spoken before. i've heard that you work somewhere on Wilshire. i actually live on the westside and i'm currently working in downtown. if you're free, we should meet up sometime!
it looks like we have a lot of friendster connections. it's definitely a small world.
write back when you get a chance, and i'll see ya when i see ya!
- Al
Great. I'm so glad he has made it known that he's got enough of my personal info to stalk me. "Didn't want to seem too forward..." ??!! Uh a little late for that. Oh Lordie. What am I supposed to say? Fake kindness and endure an awkward outing? Or state sincere disinterest and put an end to family-arranged-dating? |
|