Wednesday, August 4
Well Poop. What shall I blog about? How is your stool doing today? Mine is doing just fantastic, thank you very much. A couple months ago I was getting a bit worried about my pooping habbits. See, I have what I guess you can say is a quite active metabolism. I usually take AT LEAST 2 shits a day. It is normal for me to have to relieve myself about an hour after I've finished a good sized meal. If we go to a restaurant, particularly buffets, and stay for more than an hour, you can be sure that I'll be taking a trip to the restroom in the middle of dinner. But it only takes me less than 5 minutes to take a load off so people don't really know. Anyhow, for awhile my body wasn't defecating as readily as it usually does but I'm back to normal now. I went to the Orange County Fair this past Sunday. In an hour and a half's worth of time, I had:
-Fried zuchinni
-Meatballs on a stick
-Australian potatoes (think thick battered, deep-fried potato slices
w/ cheese and ranch sauce)
-Gyros
-Orange Julius smmothie
-BBQ corn
-Blooming onion
-Lemonade
-Cotton Candy
Surely enough, at the top of the 2nd hour I was ready to drop the Cosby kids off at the pool. In general, my stool has been performing quite well as of late and I'm not quite sure what affects its behavior since I haven't changed my eating habbits or amount of physical activities all that much. None the less, I'm proud of how well my nice and firm stool has been performing these days. Don't worry, my bathroom is stocked with matches. They smell like flowers anyway. And now you'll never look at me the same way ever again. Excellent. |
|