Thursday, October 28 
I officially accepted an offer from Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising Agency today. I was so nervous to tell my boss. As soon as I closed her office door behind me, she said, "Oh no, you're leaving." I was barely able to annunciate my words as I broke the news to her, on the verge of tears. I couldn't believe how emotional I got. I expressed my greatest appreciation for all that she has done for me. She asked where I was going and what I'd be doing, and what I didn't like about my position. I told her that over time I decided my position just was not in line with my personal goals and it had nothing to do with how my position/the department was structured. I'm not sure if this is entirely true but it is partially. I explained that this is something I had put a lot of thought into and I think it's what I really want. I even told her that in all honesty, I have probably stayed as long as I have because I loved her as my boss. And that is completely true. To my surprise, she told me that although I've been a great addition to the team and she'd hate to see me go, she thought I'd do really well at Saatchi and knows I will gain a lot of experience from my work there. She even told me I have the personality and the skills to succeed in the Ad Agency world and wished me the best of luck. These were words I never imagined hearing but it meant a lot to me to see her being so supportive and understanding. My work life is going to be so different starting Nov. 8th. I'll actually be doing work and shit. haha. And working longer hours at that. No more mindless hours on the internet, blogging away like I am now. But at least my mind will be stimulated and hopefully I'll even somewhat enjoy what I do. I'm grateful for the opportunity I was given here at Primedia and I'll miss all the wonderful people I've met. I'm really glad I toughed out my one year but now it's time for me to say, Sionara Suckers! I'm completely petrified of what lies ahead of me but I'm determined to conquer it the way I have with everything else thus far in my life. Congrats to all you others who accepted an awesome new job this week as well. Cheers!