Wednesday, October 6
|
"If you're an A, what is she?" Today, I will be the spokesperson for the small-breasted. The other day a couple of guys showed some serious disgust for padded bras or any other cup enhancing products. "It's like a total disappointment when it comes off and you see how small the real thing is." First of all, I just wanna say, welcome to our world. At least with women, you have some idea of what you're getting before the clothes come off. The argument is "How would you like it if guys walked around promoting their 'thing' as larger than what it really is?" I think that would be an excellent idea if guys had to walk around with something that had to indicate their penis size, if even just for a day. Guys have no idea what it's like to have their sexual parts exposed for all to constantly scrutinize. They'd all be running for penis enlarging pumps if that were the case. But the main point I'd like to make today is that we, small-breasted women, do not have the intention of tricking men in mind when shopping for lingerie. We wear what we do for ourselves. We have a small selection of bras to choose from. Almost all of our choices are manufactured with the intent of making small boobs look larger. And we purchase them because we want to look good and fill nicely into our clothes to achieve that "womanly" shape. Now who decides that bigger boobs are better? Our society, at this point in time anyhow. I still hold on to hope that small boobs will be "in" one day but only time will tell. It's hard living in this world with small boobs ok? But I'm fine with mine and although I wish I had my mother's naturally large breasts, I REFUSE to go out and purchase them. Because then I'd be giving in and letting "them" win. And what kind of statement would that say to my fellow small-breasted women? That we should succomb to these scummy male ideals? Never! Why is it that it's fine if the padding is surgically placed under the skin but not if it's placed over the skin? It's more of a trick if you go out and them implanted, don't you think? Once again, I must reiterate, it is not about trickery. It's about feeling like a woman because aparently, having a shapely body makes you a woman. Or so they try to tell us. Cut us some slack here. Unless you're just hung like a horse, you have no right to be disappointed with an A cup. And what kind of a guy gives up ass on account of small boobs? An assless one, yes. |
|