Wednesday, November 24
Day 7: Tuesday, last day
Woke up at the butt crack of dawn, 5:30am, so we could get one last surfing session in. Even at 5:30 in the morning the water is still at a comfortable temperature. We were proud to be the first surfers on the beach. I took one last hard look of the tropical paradise we were fortunate enough to enjoy all week. Brittish dude Rich and Mauricio arrived on the beach for Rich's first surfing experience just as Christie and I were leaving. Went back into town for our last breakfast, which was delightfully yummy. Back at Los Ranchos we gathered our things and departed Jaco at 10am. On our drive out of town we stopped at the bridge to check out the huge fatty crocodiles that everyone had been talking about.
I don't think I've ever been this reluctant to leave a place before. My sloppy recollection spilled onto this blog does our experience in Costa Rica no justice. I know we'll be going back again and who knows, maybe we won't have to leave next time. Ha, I wish. Pura Vida. |
|