Tuesday, December 7
|
Ugg me. I'd like to voice my opinon about this once and for all. Ugg boots is such a wonderful product and of course I'm livid that they have been exploited beyond coolness. I've had my Uggs since the 8th grade so everyone can bite me. You just wish you were as fashion and function intuitive as me. They're now made in various colors- pink, blue, purple, you name it. With rhinestones. Cute, very cute, but a little irritating when every other chick in all of Orange County and Los Angeles is cramping my style and I get accused of being "one of them." What gets me even more is cold-weathered inhabitants mocking at us Californians for wearing Uggs. "I don't get you Californians wearing Uggs. It's not even cold here." (Actually it is. It's 48 degrees outside right now and it feels pretty damn cold to my sun-baked skin. Damn, I just might have to wear socks now.) Look bitches, Uggs weren't made to frolic in the snow with. They were actually made for Australian surfers who wanted to warm their footsies when they came out of the water. So get off our feet. You know you want a pair. Just admit it. They're warm. They're comfy. And it now comes in your favorite color. Yeah, that's what I thought. Shame on you for bad-mouthing them. |
|