Wednesday, January 26 
My unexciting water frogs have died. Yes, I feel bad. But what feels worse is thinking about cleaning out the tank. I haven't even gone near the tank since Saturday, when Mel Cab reported to me that the live frog was chewing on the dead frog. Lynn confirmed as she sat there and observed the morbid act. I'm pretty sure that one is now dead too. There's no way in hell I was going to stick my hand in to feed the live frog, especially after it chewed the hell out of his tank mate. Geeze, they didn't even have set names. Hey, these frogs lived pretty long, relatively speaking. I was told that they were going to die after a month. And it has been 4. I know I know. I should have never taken on such a responsibility. I'll stick with plants. I can barely remember to feed myself. I refuse to touch that tank. I'm going to offer anyone $20 who wants to do it for me. Type of compensation negotiable.